*CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME ON MONOGRAMMED/EMBROIDERED ITEMS IS APPROX. 2-3 WEEKS*
*CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME ON VINYL ITEMS IS APPROX. 2-3 WEEKS*
*CURRENT PRODUCTION TIME ON GRAPHIC ITEMS IS APPROX. 2-3 WEEKS*
- How can I contact Born To Be Sassy?
- Our customer service department is always happy to assist you via email at [email protected] or via phone at 256-307-1087. Emails are typically answered within 1-2 business days. Our customer service department is available Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm CST. We would love to hear from you!
- How soon will my order ship?
- Please check our current monogramming, vinyl, and graphic production times at the top of this page. This page is always updated with our current shipping times.
- Many items on our site are not in stock and are ordered from the manufacturer after your order has been placed. They are ordered from our manufacturers immediately after your order has been placed. Therefore, we do not cancel orders for any reason.
- The tees for our graphics are always in stock but the turnaround time for the graphics to be completed may vary throughout the year. Please check our current graphics shipping time at the top of this page.
- What are your shipping charges?
- First Class Mail shipping charges are a flat rate $7.95.
- Will My Order Ship Complete?
- Yes, we typically ship orders complete.
- Do you ship to APO addresses?
- Yes, absolutely! All of our packages are shipping via United States Postal Service.
- Do you ship to other countries?
- No, I am sorry we only ship within the United States at this time.
- What happens if my package is lost or damaged during shipment?
- If your package is lost, we will be happy to try and help you locate it. However, the first step in trying to locate the package is to contact your local post office. Your package becomes the property of the United States Postal Service when they pick it up from our facility. If you do not choose to add shipping insurance to your order, we cannot be held liable for any missing and/or damaged packages. If the USPS shows that your package was delivered to the address on the order , no claim can be made and your item will not be covered under shipping insurance.
- What is your return policy?
- All sales are final. No exceptions.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Orders may not be cancelled once placed. Orders are immediately sent to our warehouse to begin the fulfillment process and finding them on our production floor to cancel is simply an impossible task. If your order contains items that may be on backorder from our supplier, your order will ship complete minus the backerorder item/items. Backorder items will ship as soon as they arrive to our warehouse. We can cancel backorder items only, we can not cancel entire orders if there are items on the order that can be fulfilled.
- What if my item is damaged upon receipt?
- We work very hard to guarantee only the best for you! However, we do know that mistakes happen! If you receive an item with a defect, please do the following:
- Notify us within 3 days of receiving the item
- When notifying us, please attach photos of the defect with your email
- Please allow 1-2 business days for us to respond to your email.
- How should I enter the monogram information on my order?
- A traditional monogram is displayed as First Name Initial, LAST Name Initial, Middle Name Initial. For example the name Madison Grace Hornsby would be MHG as a monogram. Be sure to enter the initials EXACTLY as you would like them to appear. We do not rearrange initials. All monogram initials will be capital letters.
- If you choose a single initial, it will be a capital letter even if lowercase is entered on the order.
- When entering a name, be sure to enter it EXACTLY as you would like it to appear on the order. Unlike the initials, if you enter all lowercase letters, you will receive all lowercase letters. We do not capitalize the first initial if it is not entered that way on the order.
- What are graphic tees and sets?
- All of our graphic items are created using state of the art direct to garment technology. The designs are fused into the fibers of the tees, pillowcases, towels, etc. They are very soft to the touch. These designs are not appliques, iron ons, nor vinyl. They make the cutest personalized products at very affordable prices! Our customers absolutely LOVE our graphic products and we are sure you will too!