Hi everyone! Can you believe it’s already Valentine’s Day? Or maybe you are celebrating Galentine’s Day on the 13th? Either way, surely there will be plenty of chocolate, flowers, and in Born to Be Sassy’s case, Monograms!
In this post, I am wearing their monogram I love you to the moon & back t-shirt. You’ll notice my monogram on the front & on the tiny heart on the shirt’s back.
So, with it being the month of love here are a few famous quotes from romantic comedies.
- “My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.” —Up
- “I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.” 50 First Dates
- “How do you spell love? says Piglet. You don’t spell love, you feel it says, Pooh.”—Winnie the Pooh.
- “No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let’s start with forever.” Twilight
- “So I can kiss you anytime I want.” Sweet Home Alabama
- “Some people are worth melting for.” Frozen
I hope everyone has a great February. Be sure to follow Born to be Sassy on Instagram @borntobesassyboutique & follow me on Instagram @katelynchef